Personal Injury Attorneys Chicago
Helping you recover your health after a serious injury is our first priority at Healy Scanlon Law Firm in Chicago. While financial compensation is important to pay medical bills and provide financial support for your family, the most important task at hand is to get your life back as much as that is possible.
Our personal injury attorneys in Chicago represent people who are injured due to the negligence of another party.
- Premises liability: Property owners have a legal obligation to make sure that their premises are safe and properly maintained. If there are unsafe conditions, they have a duty to warn people who enter.
- Medical malpractice: Our personal injury lawyers have successfully represented many individuals and families injured as a result of mistakes or substandard treatment by doctors, nurses, drug companies, pharmacists, hospitals, nursing homes, health maintenance organizations (HMOs) and medical laboratories.
- Personal injury lawsuit misconceptions: Our goal as personal injury attorneys is to ensure that you know what you are up against when you pursue a personal injury claim against another party that has harmed you.
- Head injuries: A car accident or other trauma can cause brain injury even in cases where there is no outward sign of damage.
- Spinal injuries: If you have suffered a spinal cord injury, your life will change significantly. The quality of that life may depend on your financial recovery from a personal injury lawsuit.
Our personal injury lawyers in Chicago are proud of the verdicts and settlements we have obtained for our seriously injured clients. However, even more important is the work we do at the beginning of a case ensuring that our clients obtain the best possible medical care.
Contact An Illinois Serious Injuries Lawyer
There is never a charge to discuss your case with a Chicago personal injury lawyer at our firm. Evening and weekend consultations are available. To schedule a meeting, call 312-226-4236 or use our online contact form.
Se habla español.